How large is each cutout?
- Cutouts will be roughly 24 inches by 32 inches.
Will I be able to select the location of my cutout?
- Unfortunately not, we are unable to guarantee a specific location. Cutout locations will be randomly selected.
Can I keep my Cutout after the season?
- University or Team may allow cutouts to be picked up at the end of the program. Please contact them directly for their policy.
Will my Cutout remain in the stadium/arena for the entire season?
- Cutouts will be in the stadium at the discretion of the club.
How do I upload my photo?
- Please upload your photo through the Green Link on the webpage.
Can two people be in one photo?
- Please limit your photo to one person due to the size of the cutout.
Are there any restrictions to the photo I upload?
- We are unable to create cutouts that include any of the following:
- Commercial advertisements including slogans, websites and phone numbers
- Social media handles and hashtags
- Offensive or negative references
- Statements or endorsements of political candidates
- Third party logos/branding
- Images of a celebrity
- Images that portray inappropriate content
* We reserve the right to reject any photo for any reason.
How will I know if the photo I upload is accepted?
- If your photo does NOT meet our guidelines, a representative will contact you.
Will anyone contact me?
- After completion of your purchase, a member of our staff will review your photo and will only reach out to you if your photo is NOT approved. If approved, your cutout will be installed.
Can I ‘sit’ with my family or friends?
- All cutout locations are randomly selected.
I want to use an older photo, what do you suggest?
- Please check the photo submission guide for a full list of tips on submitting your photo. The cutout template includes the head and shoulders of the photo. Ideal photos will include one person, front-on with their arms at their sides about three feet from the camera.
Can I wear gear from other teams?
- We are unable to accept photos that include other teams’ names and/or logos.
I live in another country, can I purchase a cutout?
- There are no restrictions on who can participate in this opportunity.
Can I submit a photo of a pet?
- Yes, we accept pet photos as well. We will do our best to place the image of your pet within the cutout.
What if the season gets delayed or canceled?
- All payments made to purchase a Cutout are final and cannot be refunded for any reason, including but not limited to the delay, suspension or early termination of Season.